Claudia is professionally qualified and experienced practitioner of deep tissue, emotional energy release and energy healing therapies. During her path of self healing these therapies appeared in her life plus yoga, breathing and meditation, as some of the tools that helped her to navigate the adventure of life.
It is from her own experience with them that her work flows.
She recognizes and appreciates body’s inner wisdom, its enormous resilience and its incredible inner power to heal. Her aim is to bring the therapeutic benefits of the different therapies she practices to her clients to assist them finding balance into their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Amanae ® Emotional Energy Release Body Work certified Practitioner, Belgium - receiving work since 2010, certified 2017
- Gaia, Eternal Light® certified Practitioner, UK, 2010 - twice a year upgrades
- ITEC/BTEC Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist, London, UK, The School of Natural Therapies, 2016
- Kundalini Yoga certified Teacher level I and II, UK / France, 2010
- Computer Science Studies - Spain - Pompeu Fabra University_PhD, 2000
- MA Digital Media Studies and Traditional Animation - Spain, University of Illes Balears, 1998
- Degree in Fine Arts (Sculpture)_MA Philosophy - Colombia - Universidad Nacional de Colombia, 1997
Torres, C., Hernandez, C. Imagined and Invisibles. Reflexions about Education and Child Abuse. 1997. Colciencias. Colombia
As part of her role as Researcher, Writer, Managing Editor Scientific Magazine for Children Cucli - Cucli Bogota – Colombia
She is fully insured and professionally regulated by CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council).
She has been Deep Tissue therapist at the Royal Trinity Hospice and Yoga and Art Facilitator at the Lambeth Hospital Mental Health facility.