THE BODY IS ABLE TO HEAL ITSELF
The capacity that the human body has to heal itself astonishes me. It is a great experience to see how a body, with the appropriate help and care, can restore itself.
If you are experiencing some aches and pains a good massage would help and take you back to a greater place.
Conditions I can treat:
• sport injuries
• repetitive strain injuries
• stress-related neck and shoulder conditions
• whiplash and muscular strain
• stress, tiredness
The massage could be:
• healing massage this type of massage therapy would help to clear energy blockages and balancing body's energy to restore harmony and promote self-healing
• abdominal massage: this massage improves digestion and helps with painful menstrual periods, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome and constipation. The increased blood and oxygen flow in the abdominal cavity area helps to boots organ function which means more efficient release and removal of waste products.
And not for nothing is the stomach area called the second brain. Anxiety and stress can cause the sensation of having a “knot in the gut”. Abdominal massage alleviates stress related issues.
This massage could be part of any other massage or have it on its own.
• natural facial lifting or facial rejuvenation massage: shoulders, neck, head & face massage that combines very effectively ayurvedic, acupressure, Japanese and deep tissue techniques to supply a fresh and youthful appearance and a really deep relaxing experience. It can assist lessen muscular facial tension, fine lines/wrinkles and puffiness.
An Informed Consent Form for Parents/Guardians would be signed for a massage therapy given to under 16's. Parents/Guardians will remained in the room during the treatment.
Contact me if you want to discuss your case
Another problem I had was with my breathing, I was often short of breath. Claudia pressed certain trigger points on my chest and collar bones and manipulated my shoulders thereby opening my respiratory system, I now have more energy and no longer have to gasp to catch my breath.
Claudia is a real find and I can’t recommend her highly enough"
Sports & Remedial Soft Tissue Massage therapy
Claudia started on my left leg and hip. Suddenly emotions arose. I felt safe in Claudia's presence and let go. While the physical pain did not go away and Claudia and I agreed that I see an osteopath or a physio for it, she did help me release through tears “stuck” emotions. Claudia helped unblock emotional weight carried in my heart! Thank you, Claudia. - B."
Remedial Soft Tissue Massage therapy